LoopRecorder v1.5.4 WiN
MOCHA | VST2/SAL | 3.4 MB
LoopRecorder is a Live Looper, an almost click-less Recorder (wav) and a loop Player (wav, flac, aiff, mp3, ogg). Insert it as a plugin (VST or AU), place the cursor where you want to record and press play in your host. You can set “Auto Save” to record everything, drag and drop the samples or click on “Save” only when you want to save your last take. An extra buffer gives you extra time to decide if you want to save it or discard it.
A standalone version is also included. “Open with” LoopRecorderStandalone to play your audio files in a loop. The input is recorded to temporal buffers from the start, so you can quickly save your ideas as soon as you get them right.
• Drag and Drop your recordings to and from your DAW instantly to create layered one-shots in a heart beat.
• MIDI Learn: almost every button and toggle of the plug-in can be linked to your MIDI controller (right-click on them with your mouse to configure them).
• Automatic naming (with user tags, bars or your host BPM) helps you save your recordings quickly. You don’t have to type a file name each time that you save.
• The “Start” modes will allow you to sync your loops with your host bars or beats, but you can also manually start and stop it independently of the host transport with an automatable “Start” button.
• Enable the built-in crossfades for a click-free experience or disable them for pure non-destructive recordings (see the “Settings” section for more details).
• Undo and redo buttons are included (up to 50 undos supported).
• Create overdubbed loops with “Auto Load”.
• A silence detector discards empty buffers (click on “Settings” to set the threshold level).
• Save automatically ideas while you play with “Auto Save”.
• Use it as a recorder and save time when you export: no need to move the export markers anymore, just press play where you want to start and stop where you want to finish.
• Insert this plugin anywhere in your mixing chain to record the effect of non-automatable parameters.
• Use the metronome to record live music (adjust the click gain in “Settings”).
• Sync the time signature and BPM with your host or set your own.
• Record mono from the left or right input channel (click on “Settings” to select the input channel).
• Save your recordings in 16-bit, 24-bit or 32-bit (click on “Settings” to select the Bit Depth).
• Save your settings as default so that the next time that you open LoopRecorder everything is ready.
• Last but not least, enjoy our entirely resizable UI.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links