TNT | 26 May 2019 | 26.38 MB
Capo is THE practice app for guitarists and musicians. It is a revolutionary tool for those who want to get better at playing the music they love. Capo will automatically detect and display the chords in your songs, allow you to transcribe notes, slow down your music without affecting its pitch and much more! With its easy-to-use, award winning interface and sophisticated technology, no longer will you look through your favourite bands music wondering what you can learn but rather what you want to learn next.
MODIFY MUSIC WITH CAPO:
• Use Capo’s “mastering-quality time stretching engine” to speed-up or slow-down songs without affecting pitch or song quality.
• Transpose songs and see the chords adjust automatically.
• Utilize Capo’s effects to better hear parts of the song you’re trying to learn (mono, graphic equalizer, vocal reduction)
PRACTICE WITH CAPO:
• Set regions for looping using Capo’s built-in beat detection engine.
• Use Capo’s speed adjustment abilities when looping to help you practice a particular part of a song repeatedly until you can play it perfectly.
• Add a metronome to keep you in time during practice, or to count you in before your loops.
TRANSCRIBE WITH CAPO:
• Capo’s “Chord Intelligence” engine will automatically detect the chords in your song – giving you a head start.
• Easily edit, add or correct any chord detection results that come up short.
• Utilize Capo’s Spectrogram to add notes generating tablature of solos or other detailed parts of the song.
• Easily change the notation from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords and/or modify the tuning.
• Add a ‘virtual capo’ at any fret.
• Lefties…we got you covered. Easily flip the display of the chord boxes for easier reading.
EXPORT YOUR WORK WITH CAPO:
• Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.
SAVE & SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH CAPO:
• Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
• Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
• Synchronize projects via iCloud.
What’s New Version 3.7.3
*** Enhancements ***
When you click on the time position in the Heads-Up Display to switch between bar/beat and time displays, the timeline now also updates to reflect the current position display mode
When searching for inversions (a.k.a. “slash chords”) such as D/A in the chord chooser, Capo now provides results that include all the inversions available in the chord once you type the “/ character
The progress meter that is displayed during the song analysis now updates more smoothly as the calculations are happening, and should better reflect the weight of the individual processing steps
*** Bug Fixes ***
Certain inversions (Dm/C, D/A) are no longer missing important/common shapes in the chord chooser
Capo no longer includes shapes in the chord chooser that are missing the specified bass note in their inversions (e.g. D/A no longer includes a straight, open D shape)
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://tinyurl.com/l2x3u99[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links