Superior Drummer 3 v3.3.4 macOS
TRAZOR | 610 MB
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF DRUM PRODUCTION.
In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 introduces a unique design*, a streamlined workflow and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. With Superior Drummer 3, you have control and creative power beyond the imaginable. Welcome to the future.
FEATURES – AT A GLANCE.
• In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit.
• Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience.
• Playback in stereo or up to 11-channel surround systems.
• Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds.
• New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows.
• Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality.
• Built-in MIDI grid editor.
• DAW automation for built-in macro controls.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
Release notes for Superior Drummer 3.3.2
• A splash screen is shown at startup of the standalone (to earlier show that something is happening). In a DAW, the same image is shown in the plug-in window the first time it is opened in a session (while the normal interface is being prepared to be shown).
• In the tempo editor, it is now possible to multi-select nodes with cmd-click on Mac and ctrl-click on Windows as well as with shift-click.
• Channels can now be moved and rearranged.
• It is now possible to mute or solo a range of channels without first selecting the channels: press the mouse on a mute or solo button and drag over the other channels.
• Added EFNOTE presets.
• On Windows, the VST 3 can now correctly be scaled by hosts in HiDPI mode and dragging (for example to the song track) should now work without any offsets.
• On Windows, “Reset to Default Size and Scale” in the View menu did not always work as intended.
• On Windows, if the host window was minimized and unminimized, the external windows (detached tabs) could in some cases pop up again, be blank and refuse to be closed.
• If two notes with the same key overlap, the note off from the first note is no longer played, so that not both notes are stopped.
• Adding a new song track did not use the tempo and time signature of the current track.
Edit Play Style
• Various fixes for editing percussion instruments with Future Hit capabilities.
• Right-clicking a block on the song track and selecting “Use with Song Creator” would always search with the whole original block even if it had been resized or edited in other ways.
Search for Instrument
• The preview sounds were not always correctly pitched.
• Previewing hi-hats from another library could cause a crash.
• Certain grid editor changes were not preserved when a project was saved and loaded if changes had been made in Edit Play Style earlier.
• Various fixes and improvements for editing percussion instruments with Future Hit capabilities.
• In the velocity curve editor, it was possible to add nodes to the right of the rightmost node, resulting in invalid velocity curves.
• It should no longer crash if you select multiple mixer channels and disable or enable effects when some channel has no effect in the affected horizontal line of effect slots.
• It would sometimes crash when an effect was removed and the slot above was empty.
Selecting both a mic and a bus channel strip in the mixer could potentially cause a crash.
• User changes to any mapping that was green in an e-drum preset (i.e., specified in the factory preset) were not saved in projects.
• Fixes to cymbal choking in Pearl Mimic Pro, Alesis Strike and Alesis Strike Pro presets.
• On Windows, the “Adjust Scale” dialog (shown when the main window was dragged to a display with a different scale) had several graphical issues that have been fixed.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links