Progressive Metal EBX v1.0.1
EBX Sound Expansion – 1,08 GB
For the past few decades and counting, the progressive movement has been one of the most vocal and constantly evolving midpoints in the metal scene. From the trailblazing likes of Queensrÿche, Savatage and Fates Warning, on through the melodic mastery of Dream Theater, the ingenuity of Tool, the completely genre-overthrowing sound of Meshuggah to where it is today, with its mural of niched offshoots, it’s kept its foothold firmly in its roots but continued to thrive at what is inherent in every fiber of its being: to progress.
With this EBX for EZbass, we’re proud to deliver what we believe is the epitome of an instrument to meet those criteria – a six-string bass that musters the entire width from subtle expressiveness and articulation to raw, progressive power. In addition to the sounds, this EBX also comes with a MIDI library of riff-driven grooves unique to the product as well as a broad collection of presets for a wide range of tones, allowing you to get started writing and producing right off the bat.
If you’re looking for a metal-oriented EBX that can handle progressive precision just as well as bulldozer-like brutality, here you go. Let’s bring in the six-string and get on to writing.
– A meticulously captured modern electric six-string bass
– Inspired by the sounds and players of the progressive metal scene
– Includes finger and pick options as well as slap and tapping articulations
– Offering a range from A0 to A4
– Includes a collection of presets covering a broad range of progressive metal-inspired tones
– Comes with a custom MIDI library tailored for the instrument and the genre
Works with EZbass 1.1.6 and higher!
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links