LV-60 v2.1.1 WiN macOS [FREE]
FREE | 10 June 2022 | 26 MB
Here’s my latest plugin, an analog-inspired graphic eq. Here are some of the features:
Updated Filters DSP (now way more accurate with the help of PluginDoctor)
– 10 filter bands with 12 dB of negative and positive gain.
– Low-shelf, high-shelf and 8 peak notches with two having the option to be shelves or bell shapes by toggling the bell buttons below the filters.
– Analog-inspired saturation circuit. When the drive is set to 0, the drive is bypassed, any values higher than 0 engage the saturation circuit.
– Proportional Q controlled by the gain of each filter. Gain values above 0 gradually thin the Q value. The negative end of the gain range has a much thinner Q than the positive end, so it’s great for cutting unwanted frequencies.
– Trim knob to control the overall volume of the plugin.
– Fully DAW-compatible automation parameters for each control.
– Toggle button to turn off shadows. This helps under-powered laptops that lag when using the user interface.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links