DECiBEL | 15 Apr 2022 | 78.9 MB
Loquelic Iteritas Percido is a digital VCO with interpretations of three classic synthesis algorithms and dual pitch control. It creates a huge variety of sounds parameterized by four tone and two pitch controls. An internal envelope can be shaped and routed to pitches and tone controls. LIP is gnarly and gross, and makes excellent percussion, glitch, lasers, farts (yes, farts) and noise sounds.
– Dual VCO waveforms continuously variable through sine, triangle, saw waves
– Dual pitch control with option to sync oscillators to each other
– Blend continuously through waveforms continuously with Morph control.
– Infinifold wave-folder control
– Cross-modulate oscillators
– Damp control with separate functions in each mode (see manual for more details)
– Shape internal envelope with time, curve, and AD controls
– Internal envelope routable to pitch and all tone controls, with either positive or negative send.
– Back-panel inputs are available for all controls
– User-selectable monophony or polyphony
– Effectively infinite tonal variety
– Audio and envelope outputs included
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links