Guitars in space Vol. 2 for Kontakt
Kontakt | 793 MB
Guitars in space Vol. 2 is a Kontakt instrument based on electric guitar sound source. In recording process, we used Jazzmaster style guitar(Hofner 164 from 1971) and 2016 El Diablo Stratocaster, Custom shop, along with outboard effect processors.
This instrument is a tool for ambient and cinematic genre, with very little drive space required.
This is NOT a fully sampled guitar with
many various articulations. This is a tool that has several complementary elements created for composers seeking “that” specific sound. It is simple, compact and easy to use and it blends perfectly with pianos and ambient string sounds.
There are 10 instrument patches,
Decime Shimmers (E-major)
Guitars On Kepler
Velvet Pulsar 1
Velvet Pulsar 2
Diamond Rain On Pluto
Crystal Rain On Pluto
Quiet Rain On Pluto
ABOUT PATCHES :
01.Plectrum-Bridge is main patch. It is sampled in bridge pickup position, 4 velocity layers and 3
round robins. It sounds very natural and responsive .
02. Decime Shimmers – Decime interval sampled on strat (finger style), in E-Major basic scale notes,
with outboard lush rever band chorus effects imprinted. Mapped in C for ease of use!
03. Floating Chords – Rich and lush chords with long outboard reverb tale imprinted . Separated in 3
keyboard colors : Left-major, Middle-minor, Right-sus2
04. Blue Motion – Very textural pad created with guitar source.
05. Guitars On Kepler – another pad, spatious and ambient ,
06. Velvet Pulsar 1 – Inspiring, pulsating patch, tempo synced!
07. Velvet Pulsar 2 – Another inspiring, pulsating patch, tempo synced!
08. Diamond Rain On Pluto -Beautiful tempo synced sequence. Our favorite patch! Separated in two
key colors : Left-major, Right-minor
09. Crystal Rain On Pluto – Similar to number 9, with different formant settings.
10. Quiet Rain On Pluto – Similar to number 8 and 9, with more extreme formant settings
PATCHES 8,9 AND 10 ARE ALL TEMPO SYNCED, AND HAVE MAJOR AND MINOR VARIATION!!
Interface is very simple and easy to use. You can immediately control attack and release.
Instrument has also stereo spread, reverb and delay with dedicated controls, built in.
All of these parameters are clearly visible, and there is no need to spend too much time on adjusting the right settings.
KEY RANGE VARIES, AND IS PATCH SPECIFIC, WHETHER IT IS SEQUENCE PAD OR MAIN PATCH (PLECTRUM-BRIDGE)!
ON SOME PATCHES, KEY HAS MULTI COLOR LOOK.
IN THIS SPECIFIC EXAMPLE ON THE PICTURE BELOW , EACH COLOR DEFINES DIFFERENT CHORD TYPE (MAJOR-MINOR-SUS2)
872 MB Unzipped size
48000 khz, 24-bit quality
1 main (plectrum) patch
9 additional patches
Any PC or MAC that can run Kontakt 6.3.2 or higher
Full Kontakt 6.3.2 or higher
Free Kontakt Player is not supported!!!
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links