GrainSpace v2.4.2 WiN MAC
MAC – 86 MB | WiN – 40 MB
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 4 grain modulators (including two 11 waveforms LFO), smearing, chord resonator and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
– Real-Time Granular Engine
– Recording Buffer of 2 seconds
– Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side
– Up to 32 grains per channel
– Grain Size up to 500ms
– 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch)
– 4 Grain Modulators (2 x LFO, 2 x Random Generators)
– Tempo sync’d LFO with 11 waveforms
– Chord Resonator
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links