Goodhertz All Plugins Bundle 3.7.7 WiN
Team XAIR | 03 Oct 2022 | WiN: 113MB | VST2/VST3/AAX – x64
Goodhertz is a software company founded in early 2014. We operate in Southern California and have offices in Vermont and Seoul. We believe audio plugins should sound amazing and be easy to use.
We specialize in creating the best audio plug-ins:
• CanOpener Studio – simulates the sound of high-quality speakers in headphones.
• Vulf Compressor is a high quality compressor, real “Himalayan pink sea salt” in mixing. He can change the direction of the song. He gives our songs a really great sound.
• Megaverb – Inspired by the very first digital reverbs ever made, Megaverb is the opposite of haifai, pure or real – it has a 1980s vibe and character. Press the Digital Lofi button and you will hear digital noise, distortion and bit reduction. Press Lofi’s analog control and you’ll hear transistor mode distortion and analog crunch.
• Tone Control is a great, smooth oily EQ with enough versatility for every track in your mix that enhances and brings out the classic tone.
• Trem Control is an inspiring 21st century tremolo that recreates the classics and brings the modern to life.
• Lossy – Are you ready to get nostalgic for the beautiful harmonics of the highly compressed digital sound that defined the sound of drums in 2001? So we’ve created Lossy: an aesthetic artifact of real-time highly compressed audio.
• Lohi is a filter with type, slope, resonance, saturation, automation, plus a limiter/saturator with analog modeling.
• The Faraday Limiter is a limiter with bright, colorful dynamics and warm tape-like saturations that has a meaty, harmoniously rich sound. It sounds great on individual instruments, vocals, dialogue, etc. and provides a high level of tonal shaping and tonal coloring that cannot be achieved with any other dynamics processor.
• Panpot combines four different pan modes in one plugin that simply transforms stereo. It gives you full color for stereo audio signals. You can use it however you like: for realistic, hyper-realistic or completely unrealistic spatial effects.
• Good Dither is a dithering plugin that is very easy to work with. Set it to “Optimal” and it will optimize the reduction for any combination of bit depth and sample rate
• Tiltshift is a tilt equalizer that can drastically change the tone and timbre of your sound – from soft and warm to crystal clear with a single slider, while the plugin adhere to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
• Midside is a plugin with the perfect balance between simplicity and power in mid/side processing. Use it on any stereo source; a plugin that gets to the point quickly but doesn’t skimp on the details; a plugin that achieves perfection with just a few controllers.
• Midside Matrix is a lightweight version of our renowned Midside processor and provides only the essentials: mid-sized matrix, amplification and monitoring – all in a simple, lightweight interface.
• Wow Control is a plug-in entirely focused on analog tape modulation and was designed to emulate three tape machines spanning three decades: every noise, every wobble, and every harmonic.
• Tupe – The timeless combination of tube amplification and tape recording comes in one essential plug-in: Tupe.
Release Notes v3.7.7
• Added a new “Coarse” preference for control granularity
• Added keyboard shortcuts to the preset pane
• Fixed a bug in Pro Tools where favorite presets were not correctly recalled
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links