Evolution Vintage Gent KONTAKT
DECiBEL | 15 Dec 2022 | 5.39 GB
Evolution Vintage Gent features an exquisite mid ’60s hollowbody electric guitar. One of the iconic sounds from the British Invasion, the model of guitar we sampled was originally produced a decade earlier as a collaboration between Gretsch and Chet Atkins–legendary guitarist, record producer, and pioneer of the Nashville Sound.
This guitar represents the golden age of rock and roll, country, and rockabilly. It was a time period when guitarists started turning their volume up, and considerations had to be made to reduce feedback, while retaining the extra body to the tone that a hollowbody construction provides compared to a solidbody guitar.
The guitar’s two pickups were recorded as separate signals that can be blended to your taste within the sample library’s interface. That way you can get anything from a jangly bridge pickup tone to a beefy neck pickup sound and all the gradations between.
We developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Vintage Gent includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.
Evolution Vintage Gent is based on our Evolution engine, which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a comprehensive collection of built-in effects. If you’ve used any of our guitar or bass libraries that use the Evolution engine, its interface and workflow will be very familiar to you.
The library includes many ready-to-use factory presets for classic-sounding clean and crunchy guitar tones.
– Built-in effects collection for production-ready electric guitar tones.
– Pattern editor and chord voicing system for authentic strumming and picking patterns.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– 9.6 GB (compressed to 5 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, and others.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Kontakt Player 5.8.1 (free)
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links