Elephant Mastering Limiter v5.2 (WiN)
TCD | x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST2 (VST3, AAX not exist) | 8.1 MB
Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter AAX, AudioUnit, and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible “fuzz” and “pumping” sonic artifacts.
Mastering peak limiter
Stem, sub-mix, drum bus compressor
Stereo, 5.1 surround mastering limiter
Bit-depth converter with noise-shaping
DC offset removal filter
EBU R128, K-system level meter
Elephant is a highly competitive plugin for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-system metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots (true-peak limiting).
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain reduction meter and real-time waveform graph.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark!
Version 5.2, 19-dec-2022:
* Added the “Spectrum, meter border” palette modifier and “Threshold line” color, visual features. The “Flat Panels” global settings is now a part of color scheme’s visual features. Updated palettes.
* Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
* Reduced visual tearing on Windows.
* Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
* Added the “Auto Oversampling on Render” plug-in setting which forces “Auto” oversampling in all instances of this plug-in on render/bounce.
* Implemented “Portable Setups” support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links