DRUM FURY 2 KONTAKT
DECiBEL | 28 May 2021 | 1.47 GB
THE DEVIL’S IN THE DETAIL
Sample Logic continues to make a bang…quite literally. DRUM FURY 2 is an extensive collection of over 50 deeply-sampled world drums and found sound percussive instruments. After the fantastic reception to our original Drum Fury library, this second installment picks up the baton and delivers all-new cinematic percussion performances.
AT A GLANCE
– 51 Kontakt Construction Kit Instruments expandable to 438 chromatic percussive maps
– 1.6 GB Sample Content using lossless compression
– 3,426 audio samples with round robin playback
– MIDI controllable user interface to morph, tweak, and favorite sounds
– Edit globally or per-sample
– Sample Stretch Mode for remapping individual samples chromatically
– Powerful Mastering Tools via Energizer and Polisher
– Built for Kontakt Retail 5.8.1, or higher
The collection features multi-sampled recordings, captured in the highest quality and programmed to perfection. Travel the world with DRUM FURY 2 as this globe-trotting collection takes you to cultures far and wide. From diverse drum and synth kits to more unusual and rarely-sampled world percussion, this collection delivers hard hitting sounds, but with the finesse and nuance to complement more delicate compositions.
Like its predecessor, DRUM FURY 2 captures a bold and characterful timbre while sporting a refined intuitive user interface with simplicity at its heart. Get straight to the good stuff without excessive clicking, with a GUI that’s clear and easy to use.
THE USER INTERFACE – DOMINATE YOUR DRUMS
DRUM FURY 2 combines exceptional content, (recorded at multiple locations; from field recordings to scoring stages) with streamlined creativity. The intuitive user interface gives access to essential controls for speedy composing and fast sound manipulation. Our main aim was to create interface controls focussed around simple concepts, yet with essential tools to dive deeper and instantly shape the sound to taste.
The connection between you and your virtual percussion instrument has never been more direct, as DRUM FURY 2 takes a streamlined approach with user experience at the helm. Explore the breadth of organic acoustic drums without getting lost in the interface and use the favorite control to select your preferred sounds.
CRAFTING THE SOUND – MOLD & SCULPT PERCUSSION LIKE NEVER BEFORE
DRUM FURY 2 ups the ante on sound-shaping possibilities, squeezing every ounce of musicality out of these samples. This time around Sample Logic has added controls that can wildly transform audio into creative rhythms and mangled reversed soundscapes. With the new REVERSE capability and sample start controls, all samples (or just a selected few) can be played forwards, or backwards. Add a little delay / reverb and suddenly standard percussion hits transform into otherworldly drones, stingers and transition effects.
Stretch just one sample across the entire keyboard with the new STRETCH button, perfect for high-pitched zings or rumbling growls. Shape your new creations with a full range of ADSR controls for sculpting the amplitude envelope of each sound, new to DRUM FURY 2. The low and high cut filters have been upgraded with full LFO automation to enable blistering Transformers-style gated effects, or slower filtered evolutions.
CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN KITS
The driving concept behind DRUM FURY 2 is to deliver epic drums in all their many and varied forms; from deep lows to thumping mids and piercing highs. Using the building blocks of DRUM FURY 2, it’s super-simple to stack multiple instruments together and shift each instrument by using the octave displacement feature. This makes it super easy to build custom construction kit multis. From sparkling detailed metals to huge world ensembles, this collection will inspire you and will become your go-to library for creating detailed cinematic drum parts.
DYNAMIC & FUSS-FREE CONTROLS
Developed for the industry-standard Native Instruments Kontakt sampler, DRUM FURY 2 has been intuitively scripted to implement the core set of interface controls that composers and musicians need, all available at-a-glance.
– NEW – Reverse Mode to instantly play each sample in reverse
– NEW – Master hi-cut and lo-cut filters with LFO modulators to easily shape and morph the sounds
– NEW – Customizable ADSR knobs to adjust the gain envelope over time
– NEW – Stretch Mode to access 438 single sample instruments by instantly reassigning any sample to span the entire key range
– Global and Independent Performance Modes for assigning parameters
– Energizer and Polisher multiprocessor effects for dynamic and dramatic sound shaping
– Sample waveform view that displays the sample being triggered
– Adjustable sample start slider to adjust the start point of sample playback
– Pitch slider for transposing the samples
– Delay and Reverb modules with presets
– Favorite sound function to recall a sound every time a new instance is loaded
DRUM FURY 2 includes 51 multi-sampled instruments (expandable to 438) built from 3,426 audio samples, resulting in a 1.6 GB sample library. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
– Full paid version of Kontakt, version 5.8.1 or higher. Will not work in the free Kontakt Player!
– Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
– Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
– 1.6 GB free disk space for DRUM FURY 2 sample content
– COMPATIBILITY (Mac 64-bit only; Windows 32/64-bit)
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links