Debaser Multi FX Rack VST v1.0
ArCTiC | 10 February 2003 | WinALL | 1,2 MB
Debaser is a flexible multi-fx that is capable of generating a vast variety of unique effects, everything from amp simulation to complex reverbs. – 4 FX units, which can be combined in 12 different arrangements.
– Feedback between input/output or any of the 4 FX units
– Each FX units can be using one of 32 effect: autopan, autowah, band distort, bypass, chorus, clamp, comb filter, compressor, delay, 5 band equalizer, 12/24db multi-mode filter, FM, inverter, limiter,mono, noise, noise-gate, peak distort, phaser, pitch shifter, quantization, rectifier, reverb, reverse, ring mod, sign, slicer, speaker simulator, squarize, subsynth, tempo delay, wahwah and wavewarper.
– Full stereo / 96 KHz / 24 bit sound quality
– Midi automation of the controls
– 80 presets and full manual
INFO/ DEMO : n/a
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links